Monday, January 18, 2010

New Bike

I finally got a bike here in Korea.  I bought from a guy living near Ssangmun station--almost an hour and a half from where I live--but I really think it was well worth it.  Found it on craigslist: Seoul.  It's a white Lespo Rally (Korean make) with a nice smooth ride and compact design.  It cost me W280,000 (equivalent to $250) and it's definitely well worth it for how much use I'm going to get out of it.  I'm going to get the handlebars adjusted tomorrow at a bike shop down the street and s/he is free to ride!  Tonight it started warming up here as well, so a trip out tomorrow is in order!  The amount I'm going to save on taxi rides is going to be very freeing.  Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be in the 40s, so I I better get some riding in before Thursday when it drops down in the 20s with a low of 3 degrees.  ChillAY!

I won't have many pictures up in the coming month of two because, uh . . . I lost my camera.  :/ Very sad, I know.  I'm still going to steal some from my friends' facebook pages, though.  Hehhe!  Any questions or comments, please submit them using the comment link below. 

2 comments:

  1. super bummed to hear you lost the camera! BUT, it does give you an excuse to buy a better one :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa, it's me, Jonathon, from trivia night c. October 2009. I found your blog while I was searching for my old school GGC on the net, to see if any of my old colleagues there are blogging about it. (They aren't, that I can see). Keep it up! Sae hae bok mani baduseyo!

    ReplyDelete