Tuesday, November 3, 2009

KPop

When I lived in the US, I might have been able to say that I HATED most pop music.  The first time I saw a KPop (Korean pop music) video was in a bar with Brenna and her friends in Incheon on a huge screen. I saw the glittery outfits, the cheesy dance moves, and the boy and girl groups topping off with eight or nine members each, I began to think that pop music wherever I went was not for me.  Since then, I've changed my mind.
Walking past an outdoor dining area near a local hole-in-the-wall seafood restaurant, I caught a glimpse of what was on the TV.  The following video spun my head so fast the centrifugal force sucked my eyeballs out and glued them to the screen:



I had heard the song before, but after I saw those delicious Korean men doing that dance, I was hooked.  (Little did I know at the time that they were actually parodying a song and dance by a girl group called Brown Eyed Girls; nevertheless, I've always loved more femininity in guys than most girls, and, man oh man, Korea's got the guys I love. ;))

If you like the music or the guys, let me know, and I can def hook you up with more KPop.

No comments:

Post a Comment