Monday, July 13, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends

My birthday's coming up (July 25th), and my trip to Korea sneaks its nose a little further through the mouse hole into my secure American bedroom. In the midst of planning for my move, people have been asking how they can help me. So! I made a wish list of some things that I could use if you would like to aid me in the process! All you have to do is visit this site:
http://www.yourlistonline.com/showLists.php?listID=6024
Pick an item from the list by clicking on the "(Suggested Link)" and buying it through that site. Once you've bought it, send Von an email saying what item is gone from the list (more surprising that way!). I've been feeling your support through this whole thing and I love it. Thanks for everything, family and friends!

Summer bugs and nice warm hugs,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment